Technical Support Manager at Talent Technology
This job posting is no longer active
What to Expect as a Technical Support Manager?
The Technical Support Manager is responsible for the operational management and technical guidance of the Support team. The mission of the team is to ensure customers are satisfied with the resolution of their questions and issues. The objective of the team is to ensure that service level agreements are met in addition to the operational and customer satisfaction performance metrics.
- Motivate the suppport team through performance coaching, career planning and objective setting.
- Become a technical expert in the product suite and how it solves our customers business challenges
- Improve the team's productivity by recommending change in tools, training, processes, reporting and employee engagement
- Ensure that knowledge of case resolution is indexed in a knowledge base for repeated use
- Facilitate customer resolution for escalated calls and engage the necessary technical support as required
- Ensure the proper communication process is in place internally and for our customers throughout the escalation process
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and the customers are satisfied
- Work with other departments to ensure operational consistency
- Deep familiarity with Support Centre operations, processes and best practices
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Experience in a technical environment preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is mandatory
- Experience in coaching and staff development is necessary