Software Developer, Integrations Team at Talent Technology
This job posting is no longer active
What to Expect as a Software Developer?
The Software Developer, Integrations will be an integral part of the Talemetry Integrations development team to design and build different aspects of the Integration of Talemetry with Industry solutions, like background check / assessment / testing providers.
- Implement user stories within an agile development framework.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers to ensure development standards are met.
- Participate in analyzing user stories with product managers.
- Work with Product Management to validate product designs.
- Acquire and maintain a strong understanding of the TTC products and how we can best leverage new technologies.
- Building Integrations between cloud systems (Applicant Tracking Systems, Background Check Providers, Assessment providers, Testing Providers)
- Demonstrates deep working knowledge of Java and/or .NET in distributed environments.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of client-side and server-side web technologies.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is an asset.
- Understands various design patterns and development methodologies, such as object oriented design, agile development, model-driven development, test-driven development.
- Understands database design concepts, such as data modeling and optimization.
- Understands security concepts and strategies and how they relate to distributed applications.
- Creative problem solver that is self-motivated, result-oriented, adaptive, eager to learn, and a strong team player.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1 year of experiences in developing Java / .NET applications.
- At least 1 years of experiences in designing and building distributed applications.
- Experience with agile processes is a definite plus.