Regional Sales Director at Talent Technology
What to Expect as a Regional Sales Director?
As a Regional Sales Director within the Sales team, you will be is responsible to call into mid to large sized organizations that are using ERP based recruiting modules. The RSD will qualify the prospect and engage them in the sales of our software modules. The RSD will be supported by the Technical Presales Solution Consultant throughout the sales process. This could be a remote based role working out of your home office.
- Work directly with VP Sales to develop comprehensive lead generation strategies to ensure maximum revenue growth in respective territory.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of Talemetry as a business, our history and philosophy where we fit in the space and be able to effectively communicate this to prospects
- Directly sell into large corporate accounts in North America targeting customers over 500 full time employees.
- Deliver against individual quota assignments
- Ensure that prospects have been properly qualified and that proper expectations have been communicated.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape in your territory.
- Utilize internal CRM to manage activities and tasks and on-going prospect/client relationships.
- Effectively work inter-departmentally to obtain information on all aspects of the sales cycle, including RFP’s
- Represent Talemetry with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Be a team player.
- Education: 4 year degree
- Experience: At least 5 years work experience in a sales capacity strong preference for experience in HCM
- Experience conducting high volume outbound calls and/or handling inbound sales or marketing calls (using a CRM system)
- Strong understanding of technology, web, enterprise (ERP) software
- Knowledge of ERP based recruiting systems a plus
- Existing working relationships with ERP (Oracle, SAP, Lawson) sales teams is preferred.